Adam // #iwearwalkinlove

Style -

Adam // #iwearwalkinlove

 

Name:  Adam Bradley

Age: 32

What’s your schooling/occupation?  I wear many different hats.  My time is shared between my sales job, sports platforms and leadership programs.   I love them all in their own unique ways. 

 

Hobbies/Interests:  I love blogging, public speaking, working on my MacBook at local coffee shops, playing ball and loving my wife. 

Three random facts about you: I’ve hosted a charity golf event for 100+ people each of the past 9-years.   I once wore New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick’s iconic gray hooded sweatshirt out for lunch in DC.  I put on a hat every time I get out of the shower for about 10-15 minutes.   For fun, I’ll throw in a 4th, I just launched a personal site at: abradley.life

 

What’s your style:  I’m an 80/20 guy.  80% of the time I’m wearing jeans, a fresh t-shirt, sneakers and a hat.  The other 20% I’m in dress clothes & wingtips.  I don’t venture off to far with my fashion, primarily sticking with the same colors & styles.  When you have a full schedule, you can’t waste time trying to decide what to wear, you just have to go with what works.

Instagram Name:  @ABradley_5 and Twitter: @ABradley5

 

What do you love about Walk In Love?   Where do I begin?  First off, I love the message of the company so therefore I want to support it.  Secondly, I love the authentic nature of TJ & Brooke.  They’re so real & genuine and you can feel that through their brand.  Lastly, I’m a t-shirt snob who loves a nice t-shirt, Walk In Love t-shirts are easily the most comfortable t-shirt I’ve ever worn.  That would explain why I have a dozen of them in my closet.

*And shout-out to my guy Adam Harrington for introducing me to WIL… follow his lead and introduce WIL to one of your friends!

MY NAME IS ADAM BRADLEY AND I PROUDLY WEAR WALK IN LOVE.
Adam is wearing our Encourage Somebody, Iron Sharpens Iron and (Vintage) Big Walk tee!
---
*Photos by Samantha Bradley.

0 comments

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published