We love to re-post as many great photos of our fans and customers wearing walk in love. on Instagram as possible! We are constantly looking through the hashtag #iwearwalkinlove for quality images that would fit seamlessly into our Instagram feed! We know that not everyone is a professional photographer like our talented @brookecourtney, but we do know that even with your phone you can take great photo. Below are some suggestions on what we are looking for when selecting photos to re-post.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR WHEN SELECTING A RE-POST:
- A photo that clearly shows our product being worn by a human - that's you!
- A photo that reflects our brand mission statement well - modest, happy and fun!
- A photo that expresses how you feel about walk in love. with bright, colorful, and eye catching images.
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLE PHOTOS THAT WE LOVE!
CAPTION SUGGESTIONS WHEN POSTING:
- Explain how incredibly soft our t-shirts are in your own words/emojis!
- Talk about how you wear walk in love. in your life.
- Mention how walk in love. products have provided you with a way to share your faith and have conversations you might not have otherwise.
- Relate your caption to the design you are wearing in your photo. (Example: Amazing Grace Tee with a caption about the lyrics from the well known hymn. Or, Fearfully & Wonderfully Made design with a caption about what that means to you.)
DON'T FOREGET TO...
- Tag @walkinlove on your actual photo or else we might not see it!
- Tag @walkinlove and #iwearwalkinlove in the original caption or else we might not see it!
We hope these few suggestions help you! Hope to repost you soon!