All Sons & Daughters Mug Set
We can't stop using our All Sons & Daughters mugs. For real, they're awesome. Perfect for coffee or tea... or hot chocolate! Which we've been drinking a little too much of in our studio lately. I've included our Peppermint Whipped Cream recipe below for you to try. It's the perfect topping for all of your wintery treats!
And as if you needed another reason to try the amazing Peppermint Whipped Cream, we're selling the mug set for only $10 today! (Originally $15/each)
1. Dip the rim of your mug in a very shallow dish of water. Then dip the wet rim into a bowl of sprinkles or sanding sugar!
2. Heat water or milk and make yourself hot chocolate. Follow whatever recipe you'd like.
3. Make homemade whipped cream! We used this recipe
- but didn't add the sugar. The candies are sweet enough.
4. Unwrap 30 peppermint candies and blend in your blender - it will turn into a powder.
5. Once your whipped cream is complete, add the peppermint powder and fold it into the cream. Save a little powder to sprinkle on the top if you'd like!
6. Top your hot chocolate (or coffee, or waffles, or pie, or just eat it with a spoon) with the Peppermint Whipped Cream and LOVE LIFE!